Beautiful when it does!

Senin, November 03, 2008

Scared of my future? Maybee...

I cant wait to see my future. what will i be in the future? What job i took in the future? Would I be successful in the period that will come? hmmm. i'm so scared when i'm thinking about my future.. dag dig dug. But I must go through the problem that will happen eventually..hmm..I wish that Jesus blesses my destiny So I will be the useful person for people arround me.. I was confuse with my university. what major would i took for my college.. where will i go to study for my college.. Too many problem in my life right now..

MY WISH LIST 2008-2009:
1. Finishing my assignment on December
2. Get university in Singapore or Sydney easily.
3. God bless papa and mama to be able to finance my school overseas
4. Pass the national exam with higher score.
5. Study with happy feeling in every major i take..
Give me the good way, GOd. It's only a wish. Anything that will be happened, i only could submit to the Lord.. *A M E N*

Note: if anyone have suggest about my college please type it in my comment. or maybe you can cheer me up (need this so much!)

cheers,
lido

1 komentar:

duedue mengatakan...

Wow,,, that's great to think about the future...
Well, to go overseas, you must have a good preparation... Why don't you go to Monash Univerity,, or maybe National Singapore University.. U can get a lot skill and knowledge there..