Beautiful when it does!

Minggu, Oktober 19, 2008

SUPER WEEKEND!!




Yeah.. finaly i had super weekend. after last weekend i didnt go anywhere or doing anything.. Maybe it's only standart story. this what i'm usually do on my weekend. but i'm just enjoy it!


On Friday i went to my classmate birthday she is Mirza. I laughed out loud and took a picture with my friends.. here some of my picture


Don't laugh with those hat. because the drescode is country.. hmm continue with my weekend story..
at Saturday, i went to weeding ceremony. my mom said that she is my cousin from my grandma. but i never knowing about her. i even don't know her name actually. in this ceremony i cried when the bride has speech.. hha so dramatical right? and then i went to Senayan Plaza and do little shopping..i bought a nice dress.. and have dinner with my parent... and etcetra etcetra..
that's all my super weekend.. see ya everybody.................... :D
cheers,
lido

2 komentar:

No Name mengatakan...

hello lidya,
nice to meet you too. I can see you're having a great weekend.
I won't come to a7x concert as I'm currently living and working in Bali. but AVA is going to Bali and hope I can attend their concert here. wish you have a chatbox in your blog so everyone who logs in here can leave a short message for you. :)

kind regards,

neno

No Name mengatakan...

ow, forgot one thing, so you're going to come to the concert, are you? I'm sure it will be a really great show. wish you can post some pics here :p

see yah!